Chief James Craig for Governor SMS Terms of Service
1. Users can expect a variety of messages, such as events, important dates, voting deadlines, fundraising appeals (donation links), surveys and petitions.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the 24433. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com or 800-743-2305.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.